Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, there are many things to be thankful for. I am usually not the best at showing my feelings, but I thought what the heck. I am thankful for:


1. My wonderful husband and daughter - I love them so much, they are my rock!

2. All the wonderful people in my live - especially my family

3. Being happy and healthy

4. Having a warm and cozy home to go home to everyday

5. Having a good job with insurance

6. Having my own money

7. Living in a country where I am free and can do whatever I want

8. My morning coffee

9. Captain Morgan and Coke on Thursday's

10. Good food

11. My daughter's laugh - and everything about her. Even her fits.

12. Colleenia - my best friend. She is one of the strongest people I know

13. Billy Currington - People are Crazy...I love that song

14.

15.

2 comments:

Grandma Annie said...

I loved this post. We need to stop and remember all of our blessings more often. Thanks for the reminder to me! Love Aunt Annie

Mandy said...

Love you Patti! And I agree with you about Colleenia. She's the strongest person I know too. :)