Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow, it has been a really long time since I posted last. I guess I have been kind of lazy lately. Not a whole lot has been going on. I was having Spring fever for a while and getting really excited because it has been so warm. But that was ruined by 6 inches of new snow that we got yesterday. Blah. I hate winter. Anyway, our little fam is doing good. Except for we have all been sick. Kya got sick last Tuesday...throwing up, fever, cough, runny nose. It was really sad to see her so sick. She would not eat anything and she was just miserable, but she is back to her normal self now, and I am so happy she is feeling better.

Poor Tyler is really sick and he is in Colorado working. I feel bad because I can't take care of him like he took care of me and Kya when we were sick. I just feel bad because he can't just come home. That is the worst being out of town and being sick. Poor guy!

On a happier note, I can't wait for March 21... Twilight comes out on DVD!! Woot. Woot. Yes, I am going to buy it.

1 comment:

The Bennett Family said...

hurray for twilight!!!! i am excited for it to come out also. aren't you glad i made you go? im so bummed to hear that you have all been sick. my kids have been sick also, but they are not better yet. im taking them to the doc on thurs if they are not better by then. i wish you were coming down here this weekend. you should just bail on work and come!!!!